Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi

SUJET : Expression Manager Group Attributes not appearing when coded in template

Expression Manager Group Attributes not appearing when coded in template il y a 1 an 6 mois #92704

• bandelier
  • Portrait de bandelier
  • Fresh Lemon
I'm trying to design my CSS so that different groups get different style treatments (with unique images, backgrounds) but when I place the following Expression Manager Attributes in the startgroup.pstpl or groupdescription.pstpl templates, nothing appears:

{GID}
{GROUPNAME}
{GROUPDESCRIPTION}

...Yet <div id="group-0"> appears right above these in the source code. What am i missing here? What variable is the page calling that displays the group number in the starting div tag? This is all I need. Also, if I place these attributes in the lower templates, they appear just fine!

Any help is greatly appreciated!
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.

Expression Manager Group Attributes not appearing when coded in template il y a 1 an 6 mois #92729

• DenisChenu
  • Portrait de DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Remerciements reçus 801
You're right for {GID} allways replaced by 0 in question by question mode and don't have too *.

But for GROUPNAME and GROUPDESCRIPTION it work on the last version.
Try to reset the EM : click to see the Expression Manager file test.

Denis
*: Please fill a bug report with a adapted template
Dernière édition: il y a 1 an 6 mois par DenisChenu.
Cet utilisateur a été remercié pour son message par: bandelier

Expression Manager Group Attributes not appearing when coded in template il y a 1 an 6 mois #92736

• bandelier
  • Portrait de bandelier
  • Fresh Lemon
I was able to get the {GROUPNAME} and {GROUPDESCRIPTION} variables to appear after going into general settings as the administrator and adjusting the piece that allows for these to be shown.
Modérateurs: ITEd
Temps de génération de la page : 0.187 secondes
Donation Image