Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Does anyone have CSV capable of importing the "validfrom" & "validuntil data?

• vnoelte
  • vnoelte's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 3 months ago #115544 by vnoelte
Hi,

I am having trouble importing the "validfrom" and "validuntil" data from my CSV to Lime Survey. It seems I absolutely need this information to be able to send out my invitations (without this info no invitations are being sent...).

Does anyone have a functioning CSV file (to import tokens from CSV) that has successfully uploaded the "validfrom" and "validuntil" data to Lime Survey? My CSV only imports the name, email, and uses left info...

I need this to work as the survey will be sent to a large number of people for which I can't manually type in the dates from the View Toekns table...

Thank you for your help,

best,

V
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
9 years 3 months ago #115548 by holch
Limesurvey doesn't need this information, but from what I understand you need it? Is it different for each respondent?

You can create one example token and then export it. Use this csv file as a base. This way you should be able to include it right. You need to make sure that the title and the format is correct.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• holch
More
9 years 3 months ago #115549 by holch
Made a quick test and it works fine. But you need to make sure to use the date format of validuntil and validfrom exactly as it has to be.

Here how it worked for me:

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose