Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Show responses to a question at the top of the next question

More
9 years 4 months ago #115407 by jeffs
Is it possible to show the responses to question 1 at the top of question 2? I use a time-limit of 30 seconds for question 1.
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
9 years 4 months ago #115410 by tpartner
Please refer to the manual - Expression manager piping - manual.limesurvey.org/Expression_Manager#Tailoring_.2F_Piping

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
More
9 years 4 months ago #115414 by jeffs
Thank you very much but I am not an expert. Could you give the syntax for it?
  • holch
More
9 years 4 months ago #115415 by holch
It doesn't make sense to just give the syntax, especially as we don't know your survey and your survey codes.

The description is quite good, but it depends on each individual case (question type, etc.).

However, once you understand the concept, you will see that it is well worth to read a little bit about this.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

More
9 years 4 months ago #115573 by jeffs
I have just made it work by using the first-question alias in curly brackets. However, the responses in the second question now appear very closely the one next to the other, without any demarcation. Is there a workaround?
  • holch
More
9 years 4 months ago #115574 by holch
You can use HTML tags to create line breaks, tables, paragraphs, just like you would like to format the text.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose