Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi

SUJET : Display Message on Same Page in Relation to Answer

Display Message on Same Page in Relation to Answer il y a 10 mois 5 jours #101659

• Rachel44
  • Portrait de Rachel44
  • Fresh Lemon
All I want to do is display a message on a question page in relation to an answer. in other words if I ask the question "Are you a Poet" "YES/NO" and the user answers "NO" - I want to display a message on the same page "You must be a Poet to proceed with this survey".

I can do what I want with quotas but this the goes to a separate (next) page and then takes the user back - I want to display the message on the same page & give the option to change the answer on the same page. I've had a look at EM but it's way beyond me, I think.
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.

Display Message on Same Page in Relation to Answer il y a 10 mois 5 jours #101660

• holch
  • Portrait de holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Remerciements reçus 324
Quota is the wrong approach. You will need conditions and a boilerplate question. However, you want that they can't go on with the survey, in case of answering no, right? This can't really be solved with conditions. YOu might need to do some custom coding to prevent respondents from going on.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.
Cet utilisateur a été remercié pour son message par: Rachel44
Modérateurs: ITEd
Temps de génération de la page : 0.118 secondes
Donation Image