Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

export questions full text associated with question code in different languages?

• bebs
  • bebs's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 10 months ago #95890 by bebs
Hello.
I'd like to export the full text questions of my survey in its different active languages, and associate these labels with their respective question code.
The result would be something like a "dictionnary"

qname => en => "Enter your name"
fr => "Quel est votre nom?"
qcountry => en => "Where are you from?"
fr => "d'où venez-vous?"

The 2 alternatives I looked for are
1) remote control's list_questions , and it allows me to grab the full text question in various languages (1 call for each language) but doesn't return the question code (only the internal id that is useless as no other export gives it)

2) remote control's export_responses that does return the question code (with 'code' param) or the full text (with 'full' param) but only in the survey default language (as described in bug report 07828 )

since option 2) does not return the question ID I cannot workaround the issue with a combination of both.

Any idea for an option to get the question label along with question code in all languages of a multilingual survey?

Thanks in advance!

(meanwhile I added a feature request to get qcode in list_questions (see issue 7830 ).
The topic has been locked.
  • Mazi
  • Official LimeSurvey Partner
  • Official LimeSurvey Partner
More
10 years 10 months ago #95964 by Mazi
I have just assigned the two tickets to the appropriate developer. If you are lucky, he adds that right away. If it takes some more time, then this can be extended based on paid development.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support: survey-consulting.com
  • bebs
  • bebs's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 10 months ago #96233 by bebs
thank you very much Mazi and trougakoss.
B.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose