Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi

SUJET : pictures as an answer and show only marked answeres

pictures as an answer and show only marked answeres il y a 1 an 3 mois #95278

• nils
  • Portrait de nils
  • Fresh Lemon
Hey,

I would like to know if it's possible to create a question in which some of the answers are not words but pictures. (example: The question is "Which of the following companies do you know?" and answer 1 is the written word "coca cola", answer 2 should be the logo of Red Bull, answer 3 "Pepsi"...)

My second problem concerns another question. The participants are given a list of companies and asked to mark the companies they know. In the following question, they should rate the companies they know. Therefore only the companies should appear which the interviewee marked in the question before. How is that possible?

I would be really glad if someone helped me. (If it's relevant: I am using LimeSurvey Version 1.92+)
Thank you in advance!
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.

pictures as an answer and show only marked answeres il y a 1 an 3 mois #95280

• holch
  • Portrait de holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Remerciements reçus 286
You can use html code within the answer option fields (if you have switched off the XSS filter). So including pictures should be easy, using the img tag.

For the second part: have a look at the array filter.

You can create a multipe answers questions with the brands and then filter the following array question for the brands marked in the first question. For this to work the lists of brands (answer lables) must be exactly the same for both questions. It should be described quite well in the manual.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

pictures as an answer and show only marked answeres il y a 1 an 2 mois #95546

• nils
  • Portrait de nils
  • Fresh Lemon
Thank you a lot for your quick and helpful answer!
Modérateurs: ITEd
Temps de génération de la page : 0.135 secondes
Donation Image