Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LimeSurvey1.92RC1 is released

Re: LimeSurvey1.92RC1 is released 2 years 9 months ago #71400

• ChacoKevy
  • Junior Lime
Was the Central Participants Database going to be a LS2.0 feature or something we could see in 1.9x? Was certainly hoping to see that as soon as possible!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: LimeSurvey1.92RC1 is released 2 years 9 months ago #71401

• TMSWhite
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 82
ChacoKevy-

I don't think I have bandwidth to back-port CPDB into 1.92, so it probably will need to wait for 2.0.

/Tom

Re: LimeSurvey1.92RC1 is released 2 years 9 months ago #71437

• badronald
  • Senior Lime
I keep getting this error with 1.92, even with the test survey:
Warning: usort() [function.usort]: Invalid comparison function in /home/reddwarf/public_html/jenn/limesurvey2/classes/eval/LimeExpressionManager.php on line 1630

Re: LimeSurvey1.92RC1 is released 2 years 9 months ago #71439

• TMSWhite
  • LimeSurvey Team
badronald-

Which test survey is giving that problem? One which group/page? All of the surveys I've tested work for me, so I want to ensure I can reproduce what you're seeing.

/Tom

Re: LimeSurvey1.92RC1 is released 2 years 9 months ago #71440

Hi,
I also get this message, each time I load whatever questionnaire, for instance on "Sample LimeSurvey Survey for v1.9 (All question type and some option)". After that everything works well.
If you want you can see it on www.digipsy.nl/survey192/
Frans

Re: LimeSurvey1.92RC1 is released 2 years 9 months ago #71463

• badronald
  • Senior Lime
It happens for every survey I run, including the demo the surveys, both limesurvey2_sample_survey_english and limesurvey_sample_survey_english. It happens when you test survey or view logic files.

Re: LimeSurvey1.92RC1 is released 2 years 9 months ago #71471

• TMSWhite
  • LimeSurvey Team
badronald and frans-

Thanks for identifying that error. I could not reproduce it on any of my platforms, despite being able to clearly see it on the link Frans provided. However, I believe I have found and fixed the problem in revision 11941. It appears that some versions of PHP throw warnings when one tries to use custom sorting functions and the sorting function is a class member (see here), so I moved the sorting function out of the class.

/Tom

Re: LimeSurvey1.92RC1 is released 2 years 9 months ago #71473

Hi Tom,
Maybe I can help you with more information. I installed 1.92 on two machines. One is a shared server that runs PHP Version 5.2.17 (according to phpinfo) This machine reports this problem. The other one is a local ubuntu machine, running PHP Version 5.3.6-13ubuntu3.2. This machine does not report this problem. Of course there are more differences between these systems.
If you want you can login in my system (but of course I wo'nt give you the login details in this forum).
In general 1.92 runs fine. I am looking foreword for the definite release, and for the coming 2.0
Frans

Re: LimeSurvey1.92RC1 is released 2 years 9 months ago #71474

• TMSWhite
  • LimeSurvey Team
Thanks, Frans.

I'm also running PHP 5.3.x, so the problem is probably 5.2 specific. Regardless, the recent patch will fix that, so people can either download from source, or wait for the 1.92 RC2 (which will probably be next week, barring any major issues).

/Tom

Re: LimeSurvey1.92RC1 is released 2 years 9 months ago #71475

• Fred
  • Gold Lime
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi Tom,

I was planning on submitting a couple of issues, but my account doesn't work in the bugtracker for some reason.

1) Crash when running the new sample survey:
Summary Page
This shows a summary of the responses given
56 tSummary1
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1048576 bytes) in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/limesurvey_dev/classes/eval/LimeExpressionManager.php on line 3966

2) Error when Token name is empty. If you create a token and leave the name field empty, then start the survey and enter the token you get this error:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/limesurvey_dev/classes/eval/LimeExpressionManager.php on line 4026
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds
Donation Image