The LimeSurvey Project is announcing the release of LimeSurvey version 1.70.
LimeSurvey is a PHP-based web application that allows you to develop
and publish online multi-question multi-lingual surveys. In addition to
a large range of question types, and presentation methods, LimeSurvey
also allows for survey branching (ie: conditional questions), quota
support, optional participant control through a token system, and
includes the capacity to export survey results to various formats.
LimeSurvey also provides basic statistical analysis with optional
This new version implements numerous new and highly professional
features. By this version LimeSurvey becomes a full competitor to any
commercial survey application and even outperforms some of them.
New features include:
- HTML WYSIWYG Editing
- Quota Support to limit participant groups based on their answers
- Dual Scale Matrix Question Type
- Advanced Condition Designer
- Easily upload resources (movies, pictures) to use in your survey
- Advanced Administration User Management
- More Translations (In total 42 languages & dialects!)
- Postgres Database Support