Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Cannot access all templates anymore

• jonsen
  • jonsen's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #111561 by jonsen
Cannot access all templates anymore was created by jonsen
Hi everyone,

since a short time (hadn't touched the templates for quite a while), I cannot access all templates anymore, even though they have the same lime owner, lime permissions, unix owner/group and file permissions as one that is accessible. What else could it be?

Important: By "accessible" I mean access through the template editor. All templates seem to work flawlessly in productive surveys.

We updated to 2.05+ b140703 recently. The problem was also reproducable using the "admin" user.

Any ideas, anyone?

Thank you so much!
jonsen
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
9 years 7 months ago #111567 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Cannot access all templates anymore
From which version did you update?

If it was a really old version, than the problem could be the following: I think in 1.9x the location of the templates that have not been shipped with limesurvey are not located in the template folder, but in the folder \upload\templates.

Those files can also not be modified and need to be copied to the new folder. Only then they can be modified. Have a look it this is the problem.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• jonsen
  • jonsen's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #111568 by jonsen
Replied by jonsen on topic Cannot access all templates anymore
Thanks Holch for the answer... But it was just bug #9101 , which I didn't find before our admin updated to the newest version which resolved the problem...

Problem solved!

All the best
jonsen

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose