Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Intermittent problems when browsing the admin pages

• lenakun
  • lenakun's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #111321 by lenakun
Hi Denis,

In the index, we just need to know where is the framework dir. The framework dir is in the same directory than the index.php file. I think hostinger try to make an autoinstaller where some files are shared betwwen different users. The sahred files are on /home/u472518717 with a symbolic link.

That's not right, /home/u472518717 is MY directory. In that directory there are all the folders that should be: application, framework, and so on. If not, it would never work. It just gives intermittent errors.

BUT:
you can install a new limesurvey instance without the auto installer and keep your database.

Yes, that's what I did yesterday before my last post. The errors I pasted here are AFTER a fresh installation made by me manually, not by the autoinstaller. I got those errors with the manual installation (I downloaded the limesurvey .zip and followed all the steps in the manual, uploading in binary mode, setting the permissions, etc. As I said, it all went right but I keep getting the errors messages from time to time).

It's some other kind of problem. I doesn't have to do with the installation mode, it happened with the auto-installator and when I did it myself.
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
9 years 7 months ago #111322 by DenisChenu

lenakun wrote: That's not right, /home/u472518717 is MY directory. In that directory there are all the folders that should be: application, framework, and so on. If not, it would never work. It just gives intermittent errors.

Then you must see with hostinger why /home/u581810840 is in your allowed path and NOT /home/u472518717

Like i say : it's an hoster problem.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lenakun
  • lenakun
  • lenakun's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #111373 by lenakun
It probably is. I think I'll just try and host the surveys in another server and iframe them into a page in my actual server to be able to keep the URL.

Thank you.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose