Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

No preview of imported question groups

• duke125
  • duke125's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 11 months ago #106500 by duke125
Hi,
I am using a design where I have about 40 question groups with the same questions - the only thing that changes is the description of the question group. In order not to manually rewrite all these questions, I exported question group 1 and imported it in the survey where I renamed it to question group 2 (and changed the description).
The problem is the following: I can neither preview the question group (there appears nothing)- nor check the survey logic for the question group (it says: "Invalid question - probably missing sub-questions or language-specific settings for language"). The question group should actually be a copy of a question group where everything works fine (all sub-questions should be copied and I didn't change language settings). If I want to edit the question group 2, it looks just like a copy of question group 1 - nothing is missing. But why can't I preview nor check check the survey logic?

I would be very glad if someone could help me out!

Btw I am using Version 2.05+ Build 140302.

Thank you very much for your help!!!
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • Away
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
9 years 11 months ago #106542 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic No preview of imported question groups
HI,

Can you try to : unlog from LS admin, relogging to LS admin ?
VCan you provide the lss file ?

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose