Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can't find survey I created

Can't find survey I created 7 months 4 days ago #104968

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 318
Well, to conduct a online survey the survey needs to be online. ;-)

This means, as long as your computer is not accesible via the internet (which I hope it is not!) you will need to install Limesurvey on a webserver accessible via the internet.

What you have installed is a test or development environment on your local machine. Many use this to develop the questionnaire on their own computer, where they do not have any problems with internet connection or can work offline.

However, if you don't want people just to fill it out on your computer, you will have to have your survey published on a webserver.

Often universities already have a installation. However, if you don't have a huge number of simultaneous interviews, a simple webspace (with PHP and Mysql support) should do the trick.

Another option would be LimeService.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SofieVerleden

Can't find survey I created 7 months 4 days ago #104969

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 318
Ahh, my response took quite a while, just saw that you have tech support after sending my last response.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds
Donation Image