Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Installed the XAMPP package but cant Log in as an admin to the local host

Installed the XAMPP package but cant Log in as an admin to the local host 2 months 4 weeks ago #107944

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 285
Hi Carsten,

Thank you for clarifying this! The XAMPP package comes up in the forums now and then. Would be great if we could take this package from the download section until the issues are resolved.

I think the way it is now, it only creates frustration for the users and usually it is the users with the least experience who download this. They might not even come to the forum, think they are stupid and just give up.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: banboo

Installed the XAMPP package but cant Log in as an admin to the local host 2 months 3 weeks ago #108015

• banboo
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi,I'm a chinese. I install limesurvey base on wamp too,and installation was done.
But the bugs came out.the page warning an exception like
"fatal error:allowed memeory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted(tried to allocate 393216 bytes) in C:\wamp\www\limesurvey\application\helpers\expressions\em_manager_helper.php on line 8395"
but the version bag was download from "www.limesurvey.org/en/stable-release", and the version bag is limesurvey205plus-build140422.zip

by the way,i installed limesurvey on xampp,but can log in,"the username or password is worng".what's the defult username & passowrd?
Last Edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by banboo. Reason: add details

Installed the XAMPP package but cant Log in as an admin to the local host 2 months 3 weeks ago #108017

• banboo
  • Fresh Lemon
never mind of my questions everybody,it's my fault.i forget change the php.ini file.thank you guys all the same.

Installed the XAMPP package but cant Log in as an admin to the local host 2 months 2 weeks ago #108297

• LoKa
  • Fresh Lemon
The application works! Many thanks for your hints!
LoKa
  • Page:
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds
Donation Image