Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trying want to install surveypress version of limesurvey on our wordpress site

Trying want to install surveypress version of limesurvey on our wordpress site 10 months 3 weeks ago #102264

• atliberty
  • Fresh Lemon
It messes with the wordpress user database then I can't sign in to wordpress so I had to restore on my server. The I found I could deactivate it until I can find out how to correct the code to get the the database to work properly.

Hoping somebody know the trick. It cannot be too hard, but for me, yeah...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trying want to install surveypress version of limesurvey on our wordpress site 10 months 3 weeks ago #102266

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 360
Surveypress is an independent project. You should check directly with the programmer or the community of Surveypress to find a solution. There might be some here that have exprience with Surveypress, but I think it will be quicker to ask directly there.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds
Donation Image