Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can't access login page, redirected to "No available surveys" page

Can't access login page, redirected to "No available surveys" page 9 months 2 weeks ago #101587

• Label
  • Fresh Lemon
In further reviewing the files on my server the files in dir /admin/ the code in both admin.php and index.php have:

// Simple redirect to still have the old /admin URL
header( 'Location: ../index.php/admin' ) ;

Is this correct for these files?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can't access login page, redirected to "No available surveys" page 9 months 2 weeks ago #101593

• fransmarcelissen
  • Expert Lime
  • Thank you received: 24
I would do the following. I suppose your version of limesurvey is not extremely old.
- First make a backup of the whole database (on the server). So you can always recover the data.
- Then install a new installation of limesurvey (this can be a more recent version), with another name, but specify the existing database. All data will be reused. If the new installation runs fine, you can delete the old installation (but be sure existing templates etc are saved).
If the same problem arises: there is a problem with the database or with the server. Install yet another installation, with a new database. If the problem still exists, it is a problem with the server. If the problem is solved, it is a problem with the database (which is not very likely).

Succes!
Frans

Can't access login page, redirected to "No available surveys" page 9 months 2 weeks ago #101624

• Label
  • Fresh Lemon
Thank you Frans for your input. I'd like to do this as a last resort. Can anyone explain what the two files in the /admin/ dir are expected to function, my files admin.php and index.php basically have the same code which is:

// Simple redirect to still have the old /admin URL
header( 'Location: ../index.php/admin' ) ;

Is this correct?

Is there any other way that the redirect is being cause by the .htaccess file or these files?

Thx in advance for any answers.

Can't access login page, redirected to "No available surveys" page 9 months 1 week ago #101681

• Label
  • Fresh Lemon
Well I decided to upgrade to the lastest version of Limesurvey to see if that helped. I was running the wizard for installing/upgrading, I entered in all my existing user/password/DB name and I received the following error message:

Internal Server Error

AdminController cannot find the requested view "/admin/authentication/login".

An internal error occurred while the Web server was processing your request. Please contact the webmaster to report this problem.

Thank you.

www.warpedreporters.com/limesurvey/index...hentication/sa/login

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
  • Page:
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
Donation Image