Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can't access login page, redirected to "No available surveys" page

Can't access login page, redirected to "No available surveys" page 9 months 1 week ago #101471

• Label
  • Fresh Lemon
I have been using an installed limesurvey ver. 2.00+ for the past year. I have not logged into my install for over 5 months, today when I tried to log into my admin page (warpedreporters.com/limesurvey/admin/) it redirects to (warpedreporters.com/limesurvey/index.php/admin) page that displays the "No available surveys".

I can't seem to find the admin login page.

What is strange is I can access some of my old surveys (warpedreporters.com/limesurvey/index.php?sid=471768&lang=en) but not the admin.

I have tried multiple browsers and both PCs and Macs.

Thanks for any help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can't access login page, redirected to "No available surveys" page 9 months 1 week ago #101473

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 799
Hi,

You need to update your application/config/config.php file.

Find for 'urlFormat'=>'path', and set it to 'urlFormat'=>'get',

Can't access login page, redirected to "No available surveys" page 9 months 1 week ago #101500

• Label
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi Denis,

I appreciate your quick response to this. The config.php file on my server is already set to 'urlFormat'=>'get'. I still can't access the ammin login.

Can't access login page, redirected to "No available surveys" page 9 months 1 week ago #101529

• Label
  • Fresh Lemon
I still can't to the admin login page :( Six months ago I could and as far as I can tell nothing has changed on my server since then.

I'm on a deadline for a survey, doesn't anyone have a suggestion on what I can try?

Thank you in advance!

Can't access login page, redirected to "No available surveys" page 9 months 1 week ago #101534

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 302
Hmm, this is strange. But Limesurvey usually doesn't just change something, so I would assume that there have been changes to the server.

Can you access all the files and folders of limesurvey within the folder warpedreporters.com/limesurvey/ via FTP?

Have a look at your .htaccess file and check if everything is correct there.

Usually you should be redircted to warpedreporters.com/limesurvey/index.php...hentication/sa/login
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

Can't access login page, redirected to "No available surveys" page 9 months 1 week ago #101564

• Label
  • Fresh Lemon
Yes, that is what is strange. I can view the files via FTP and they look to be all there. I can access an old existing survey and I can access the MYSQL database and see the data etc...I just can get to the admin to log in. Could this be caused by any software upgrades that my host might have done to PHP, not that they have but at this point I don't know where to look.

Can't access login page, redirected to "No available surveys" page 9 months 1 week ago #101565

• c_schmitz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 103
It looks to me like a redirect of the URL is happening.
Either a new .htaccess was placed in the root dir or your hoster does in general not like /admin directories and rewrites them - in that case you have to contact your hoster and ask them how to fix this.
Support us, too. Donate to the LimeSurvey project and help keep us going!
Last Edit: 9 months 1 week ago by c_schmitz.

Can't access login page, redirected to "No available surveys" page 9 months 1 week ago #101567

• Label
  • Fresh Lemon
In looking at the files via FTP, the .htaccess file has not changed since my original install. The version I am running is limesurvey200plus-build121204.

I know for a fact the host is not allowing for redirects but I use them elsewhere.

Thx.

Can't access login page, redirected to "No available surveys" page 9 months 1 week ago #101568

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 302
Have a look also at the general .htaccess, not only the one within Limesurvey...
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

Can't access login page, redirected to "No available surveys" page 9 months 1 week ago #101579

• Label
  • Fresh Lemon
Does anyone know if I reinstalled limesurey or upgraded to a newer version it would wipe out the data or surveys I currently have? Thinking that might fix the problem but I really don't want to lose my old survey data.
  • Page:
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds
Donation Image