Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: InstallerController cannot find the requested view "/installer/welcome_view".

InstallerController cannot find the requested view "/installer/welcome_view&​quot;. 1 year 1 month ago #96834

• VBraun
  • Senior Lime
  • Thank you received: 4
Hi,

I have tried to update from 1.92 version to latest 2.0 version so I backed up, deleted all files, uploaded files of 2.0 version and previous upload directory. However when I tried to perform step 6 from user guide "Open http://<yourdomain>/<yourlimesurveydir>/admin in your browser and follow the instructions (you can use the old config.php as reference)" I got following error "InstallerController cannot find the requested view "/installer/welcome_view".

I searched forum and this error is mentioned only with comfort update which I did not use.

Any suggestion? What might went wrong?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

InstallerController cannot find the requested view "/installer/welcome_view&​quot;. 1 year 1 month ago #96835

• VBraun
  • Senior Lime
Problem solved - view folder was not copied to the server for some reason
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu

InstallerController cannot find the requested view "/installer/welcome_view&​quot;. 5 months 4 weeks ago #104129

• angol2
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello,

I have the same problem - what exactly did you do to solve it?

Regards,
Andrzej

InstallerController cannot find the requested view "/installer/welcome_view&​quot;. 5 months 4 weeks ago #104131

• VBraun
  • Senior Lime
Hi,
it was some time ago, but based on my comment above I probably just checked whether there was folder named view and when I found that the folder was not there I copied it again.

InstallerController cannot find the requested view "/installer/welcome_view&​quot;. 5 months 4 weeks ago #104134

• angol2
  • Fresh Lemon
Thanks, I've got it!

InstallerController cannot find the requested view "/installer/welcome_view&​quot;. 5 months 3 weeks ago #104178

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 291
If such errors show up, first thing to try is re-uploading all files in binary mode. Sometimes files got broken during upload.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds
Donation Image