Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

LDAP Issue (and a query about question conditions)

• TarkiB
  • TarkiB's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #95222 by TarkiB
Hi there,

I have two somewhat unrelated questions. I'm running version 2.00+ Build 130406, on Windows with Apache/MySQL.

1) Question conditions: Each question can have a condition applied to it to determine when it is visible. Can conditions be applied to a question group, instead of having to apply conditions for each individual question? This way, a question group could be visible/invisible, depending on a previous answer.

2) I'm setting up LDAP with AD to import tokens. I can successfully bind to the LDAP server, but it gives me the following results:

1 Results from LDAP Query.
0 records met minimum requirements
0 Records imported.
0 Duplicate records removed
0 records with invalid email address removed

I'm running the following query, which should only return 1 user. I know for a fact that this user is in AD:
Code:
$query_id=0;
$ldap_queries[$query_id]['ldapServerId'] = 0;
$ldap_queries[$query_id]['name'] = 'Staff with with Bh in name';
$ldap_queries[$query_id]['userbase'] = 'cn=users,dc=development,dc=local';
$ldap_queries[$query_id]['userfilter'] = '(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(name=Bh*))';
$ldap_queries[$query_id]['userscope'] = 'sub';
$ldap_queries[$query_id]['firstname_attr'] = 'name';

It finds one user, which is right, but it apparently it doesn't meet 'minimum requirements'. I'm not sure why that is. All it should be doing is finding names that begin with 'Bh'.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.
The topic has been locked.
More
5 years 8 months ago #170798 by dangalff
Hello,

Did you find any solution for your 2nd problem? If so, is there any chance that you could share it here?

Seems like it has been a while since you posted that, but no response is present for it, I am facing the same issue, query finds user but it also says it does not meet "minimum requirements" and rejects to import it.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
5 years 8 months ago #170814 by DenisChenu
Maybe no email is set ?

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dangalff
More
5 years 8 months ago #170828 by dangalff
Hi,

Yeah, seems like Limesurvey needs mail attribute to import user records, i have set mails to them and they all done.

I wanna ask; is there any way that Limesurvey can get its survey participants from Ldap query without mail addresses?

Thank you for your help,

Cheers.
  • DenisChenu
More
5 years 8 months ago #170847 by DenisChenu
Currently : no. But seems a good feature to ask.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dangalff

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose