Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Notification & Data management tab not working anymore

Notification & Data management tab not working anymore 1 year 6 months ago #94952

• piazza
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello everyone,

I have been using Lime for a couple of years without any issues. Recently we got Limesurvey 2 installed on our server and it all seems to work fine.

The only exception is that I no longer have access to the 'Notification & data management' tab in General Settings. I can click on any other tab and access them but when I click on this one, nothing happens.
I have tried with active/inactive, open/closed-access surveys and simply can't edit these settings.

I need to run a survey with the option to 'save and resume' but because I can't access this tab, I can't make this an option.

Has this happened to anyone else? Help please! ;)

Cheers
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Notification & Data management tab not working anymore 1 year 6 months ago #94956

• ResearchOnBlogs
  • Gold Lime
  • Thank you received: 16
Hi,
what version do you use? And what kind of server? My system works very well with the newest version.

Cheers Kai

research on BLOGS - Professional LimeSurvey support
Consultant - Templates - Training - JQuery magic - Support - Coding - Survey creation and more..

Contact
Professional LimeSurvey support
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds
Donation Image