Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Limesurvey V2.0 Error at Installation 80% completed Stage “Optional Settings."

Limesurvey V2.0 Error at Installation 80% completed Stage “Optional Settings." 1 year 6 months ago #94297

• ColinQP5
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi,

During the install process, when trying to submit the information which has been added in the “Optional Settings” page, the browser returns an error, while trying to display the page, www.mydomainname.co.uk/limesurvey/index.php/installer/optional.

“Internal Server Error, this is an error with your script, check your error log for more information.”

Looking at the webserver error log, there are 18 errors which occurred during the installation process, in 6 different sets of 3. Barring the 6 different times, all 18 of the error messages were the same:

[Wed Mar 27 15:08:47 2013] [error] [client XX.YYY.ZZZ.VVV] File does not exist: /domains/p/p/mydomainname.co.uk/public_html/domains/p/p/mydomainname.co.uk/public_html/limesurvey/index.php

Having consulted technical support at the web hosting company, it has been confirmed that the correct path should be domains/p/p/mydomainname.co.uk/public_html/limesurvey/index.php.

It would appear that somewhere in the installation and configuration process, the path to the installation is getting prepended to the current working directory path or vice versa, resulting in the Limesurvey install trying to access a file in a duplicated path, but I am unable to figure out why, or more importantly, how to fix the issue.

Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Regards,

Colin

P.S. The server space a Unix shared web-space on Webfusion in the UK.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Limesurvey V2.0 Error at Installation 80% completed Stage “Optional Settings." 1 year 6 months ago #94306

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 840
Think the more easy is to set
$config['rootdir']
and
$config['publicurl']
directly in config-default.php before installation.

(application/config/config-default.php)

Denis
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by DenisChenu. Reason: code: else nothing ...

Limesurvey V2.0 Error at Installation 80% completed Stage “Optional Settings." 1 year 6 months ago #94315

• ColinQP5
  • Fresh Lemon
Thanks for the pointer.

I'll give that a try.

Kind Regards

Limesurvey V2.0 Error at Installation 80% completed Stage “Optional Settings." 1 year 6 months ago #94397

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 840
ColinQP5 wrote:
Thanks for the pointer.

I'll give that a try.

Kind Regards
If it's OK : can you put this information on our wiki please ?

Denis

Limesurvey V2.0 Error at Installation 80% completed Stage “Optional Settings." 1 year 5 months ago #95217

• hajime
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi,

I had been same Probrem.
but I fixed it.

Yii framework have to need hash module.
Check loaded module "hash".
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds
Donation Image