Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Manual update to 2.00+ 130206 not registered

Manual update to 2.00+ 130206 not registered 1 year 5 months ago #92495

• mdoherr
  • Fresh Lemon
We have two parallel Limesurvey installations on our host server, and I downloaded and manually updated them from an earlier 2.00 version to 2.00+ 130206 this morning Feb. 11 (WinZip file downloaded on Feb. 11 a.m.).

Both installations are working and (at the bottom) show build 130206, however,installation 1 at the top still shows a red message that an update to build 130206 is available (but I am running that build already), and the (identical)installation 2 tells me that an update to build 130129 (older than I am running) is available ...

I tried to run through the 3-click comfort update and several times between this morning and evening received a message that the update server is busy ...

Any comments on this? Marcus
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Manual update to 2.00+ 130206 not registered 1 year 5 months ago #92496

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 292
Sounds like the server is busy and overloaded. Wait a little and check again. Might be just due to the update server being busy.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

Manual update to 2.00+ 130206 not registered 1 year 5 months ago #92582

• nohcho82
  • Junior Lime
Just click 'check updates' and then the message goes away if you have last version
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds
Donation Image