Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ERROR: The table "{{survey_612939}}" for active record class "Survey_dynamic"...

ERROR: The table "{{survey_612939}}" for active record class "Survey_dynamic"... 1 year 4 months ago #90183

• duggum
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello all.

I am using LimeSurvey version 2.00+ Build 121204.

I recently conducted a survey, but when I try to access the data through the admin portal, I get the following error message:
Internal Server Error

The table "{{survey_612939}}" for active record class "Survey_dynamic" cannot be found in the database.

An internal error occurred while the Web server was processing your request. Please contact the webmaster to report this problem.

Any help you can provide will be appreciated. This survey is for a research assignment that is due by the end of next week. I hope I am able to get my data still and export it to SPSS.

Cheers!

d
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: ERROR: The table "{{survey_612939}}" for active record class "Survey_dynamic"... 1 year 4 months ago #90246

• duggum
  • Fresh Lemon
I fixed this problem.

For some reason, when I expired my survey, the table was renamed as "old_survey_name..." as if it had been deactivated.

I simply went into my database via phpMyAdmin and renamed the table to "survey_name" and everything seems to be working fine now. At least I have access to my data again.

d

Re: ERROR: The table "{{survey_612939}}" for active record class "Survey_dynamic"... 1 year 4 months ago #90249

• mdekker
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 68
Could you please file a bugreport if you can reproduce the problem on our demo system?
---
Menno Dekker
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds
Donation Image