Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LS 2.00+: qCode - referencing qCode outside of current question group

LS 2.00+: qCode - referencing qCode outside of current question group 1 year 10 months ago #87532

When referencing a qCode outside of the current question group, I get an "undefined variable" error. The documentation for EM, as far as I can see, doesn't make a reference to qCode being only a local (to the current group) variable declaration, leading one to believe that qCode should be unique to the entire survey.

Is there a way to reference the qCode in another group without using SGQA convention?
I'm a call centre and market research technology consultant, lead/sample provider, and panel broker.

I'm also the co-founder and former IT Director of Winning Research Ltd. - LimeSurvey helped the company become a multi-million dollar company within just a few years!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: LS 2.00+: qCode - referencing qCode outside of current question group 1 year 10 months ago #87533

Report filed here, if it is relevant:
bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=6798
I'm a call centre and market research technology consultant, lead/sample provider, and panel broker.

I'm also the co-founder and former IT Director of Winning Research Ltd. - LimeSurvey helped the company become a multi-million dollar company within just a few years!

Re: LS 2.00+: qCode - referencing qCode outside of current question group 1 year 10 months ago #87567

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 802
Are you on the same langage than the survey (admin lang).

Denis

Re: LS 2.00+: qCode - referencing qCode outside of current question group 1 year 10 months ago #87589

Hi Denis,

Yes, both survey language and admin language should be English. I haven't changed it from the default since installation.

Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
Donation Image