Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Data Entry Screen displays 500 Internal Server Error Screen

Data Entry Screen displays 500 Internal Server Error Screen 2 years 4 weeks ago #87375

• kburtonjr
  • Fresh Lemon
Good morning

We just upgraded to Version 2.00+ Build 121025 this morning.

We have some data to enter in to a survey. When user click on Data Entry Screen the user get a 500 internal server error message. I tried it as admin and got the same thing on a different computer. I deactivated and reactivated the survey with no luck.

As admin I accessed an active but expired survey and the data entry scren came up with no problem. There are no users assigned to this one.

Any suggestions

Settings for the user are attached:
Attachments:
Last Edit: 2 years 4 weeks ago by kburtonjr. Reason: resize attachment
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Data Entry Screen displays 500 Internal Server Error Screen 2 years 4 weeks ago #87440

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 869
Hello,

I test with same "user right" with a little survey, and no problem. Maybe a survey specific question type ?

Can you test with a very simple little survey ?

And can you set debug to 2 in application/config/config.php (at the end of the file, you see some sentence for debugguing).

Denis

Re: Data Entry Screen displays 500 Internal Server Error Screen 2 years 3 weeks ago #87542

• kburtonjr
  • Fresh Lemon
Thank you. I am recreating the survey as the one with the opportunity was imported.

Re: Data Entry Screen displays 500 Internal Server Error Screen 2 years 3 weeks ago #87543

• kburtonjr
  • Fresh Lemon
We turned on the detailed error option as you suggested in the config.php and the new recreated survey is providing the following error: Undefined variable: meacount when running the data entry screen as the administrator.

Not much luck trying to determine and research what the meacount variable is for.

I printed the screen from the dataentry.php script showing where the error occurs.

Any help is appreciated.

PHPnotice.jpg
Last Edit: 2 years 3 weeks ago by kburtonjr. Reason: upload

Re: Data Entry Screen displays 500 Internal Server Error Screen 2 years 3 weeks ago #87566

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 869
Hello,

Think best is to make a bug report with the lss file inside. Some specific question type surely.

Denis
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds
Donation Image