Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: setup and configure JPGraph library with limesurvey version 2.0 build 121017

setup and configure JPGraph library with limesurvey version 2.0 build 121017 1 year 11 months ago #86976

• rtriller
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello,

I am trying to setup and configure the JPGraph library with limesurvey version 2.0 build 121017 on a linux box.
The installation of the library is done but when I try to add the configuration settings (copied from a older limesurvey installation) the webserver only showing a blank page.

//JPGraph Settings

$usejpgraph = 1;
$jpgraphdir = "/usr/share/php/jpgraph/src";

$jpgraphfont = "FF_FONT1";
$jpgraphfontdir = "/usr/share/fonts/truetype/";

$jpgraph_antialiasing = "0";

Can you tell me where and perhaps which settings I have to configure for JPGraph to get it to work?

Thanks.

Regards

Raoul
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: setup and configure JPGraph library with limesurvey version 2.0 build 121017 1 year 11 months ago #86977

• c_schmitz
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 113
LimeSurvey does not support jpgraph for quite some time now so this won't work, at all.
Support us, too. Donate to the LimeSurvey project and help keep us going!

Aw: Re: setup and configure JPGraph library with limesurvey version 2.0 build 121017 1 year 11 months ago #86980

• rtriller
  • Fresh Lemon
Ok.
Is there another tool/way to implement the functionality for reports in the new limesurvey version?

Aw: Re: setup and configure JPGraph library with limesurvey version 2.0 build 121017 1 year 11 months ago #86981

• c_schmitz
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 113
I am not sure what you are looking for. Don't you like the existing graphs?
Support us, too. Donate to the LimeSurvey project and help keep us going!

Aw: Re: setup and configure JPGraph library with limesurvey version 2.0 build 121017 1 year 11 months ago #86998

• rtriller
  • Fresh Lemon
Sorry I have only limited knowledge of the usage of the limesurvey tool itself.
I only set it up.

I got the feedback now, that the statistic infos about what we are talking are working in Firefox but not in Internet Explorer (so yes you are right we do not need JPGraph).

I attached a screenshot how it is looking in IE 9. It is also not shown with the maximize button on the right. In Firefox there is additional information (statistics) under the results.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Attachments:
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds
Donation Image