Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Commercial Template problem with LS 2.0

Commercial Template problem with LS 2.0 2 years 1 month ago #86134

• mark
  • Expert Lime
  • Thank you received: 1
I have recently started using version 2.0 [Ex 1.92+]
I use Marcel's Basic Reloaded template. This doesn't seem to handle simple logic via conditions like Q1==1. When I change the template to the freely available Basic then this type of logic works. Is anyone else having this problem? Any solutions? Have tried contacting Marcel for 2 days with no response - is he away?
Regards
Mark
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Commercial Template problem with LS 2.0 2 years 1 month ago #86138

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 307
Generally all these templates from the Limesurvey Template Shop (www.limesurvey-templates.com) should work fine with Limesurvey 2 as well.
But please keep in mind that Limesurvey 2 was just released and we don't know about each single change at this fully overworked Limesurvey version which might affect templates.
We have started testing all templates and will extend the current "- Compatible to Limesurvey v1.87, v.1.90, v1.91 and v1.92" note later.

If you run into any problems when using a template from www.limesurvey-templates.com with Limesurvey 2, please send a detailed problem description, the current template and a test survey to info(at)limesurvey-templates.com and we will try to provide a fix as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Mazi.

Re: Commercial Template problem with LS 2.0 2 years 1 month ago #86150

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 307
We have done some more research and the problem is not anyway related to the templates from www.limesurvey.templates.com but results from code changes within Limesurvey, making any customized 1.9x Limesurvey template incompatible to Limesurvey 2.

There is a bug report at bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=6599 where everyone can leave a comment like "I have the same problem, please fix this." to show that this is a major concern.
Once you have commented on the bug ticket, you will automatically receive an email when the problem will be fixed so you can follow the progress this way as well.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds
Donation Image