Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: problems with the flash player console for audio

problems with the flash player console for audio 1 year 11 months ago #86049

• soconn
  • Fresh Lemon
I want audio to play with some of my questions but I'm having two problems:

1) By un-selecting the Auto Play option when uploading the file (which is what I want -- I want survey takers to have to click on play when they're ready to listen), I'm finding that the Play button is deactivated. I have to click on Stop or Pause before the Play button works.

2) I don't want the Stop or Pause button to appear. I want survey takers to listen once to the audio without the option of stopping or pausing (but I can't figure out how to hide them (or simply deactivate them, which would work too)

Below is the source code for one of the questions.

Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated.

<p>
 </p>
<p>
<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/ca...cab#version=6,0,40,0" data="/upload/surveys/28966/flash/VerticalFarms00Stim.swf"><param name="loop" value="false" /><param name="play" value="false" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="movie" value="/upload/surveys/28966/flash/VerticalFarms00Stim.swf" /><embed loop="false" play="false" pluginspage="www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" quality="high" src="/upload/surveys/28966/flash/VerticalFarms00Stim.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object></p>
<p>
Click on the Play button to listen to the report. After you have finished listening to the report, click on the "Next" button to answer the questions.</p>
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds
Donation Image