Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Update on 1.92plus from build 120623 to 120822 - HTML/JavaScript issues

Update on 1.92plus from build 120623 to 120822 - HTML/JavaScript issues 2 years 1 month ago #85151

• mars99
  • Fresh Lemon
I've updated LimeSurvey v1.92plus build 120623 to 120823 with the integrated updater.
This seemed to have worked but I have several issues with the content display.
It looks like a JavaScript problem in the 1.92+ build 120823 but can also be an updater problem.
So far I haven't done a manual update over the automatic update feature to see if this fixes the problems.

Admin Backend:
  • If I open the 'Survey permissions' sections I see the groups/users but I don't see and checkboxes (checked or not). If I call the edit option for one of the users the checkboxes are shown.
  • New Survey option: I don't see multiple tabs at the top where I can select each option. Instead they are listed on the left side. In the middle I see all fields and not just those available to one of the options (New, Import, Copy,... - see attached image).
  • etc.
Running survey:
  • In a survey the progress bar is no longer shown. I only see 0% and 100% as text without the bar showing the progress (see attached image).
  • Switching the survey language between English and German is no longer possible.
  • etc.
Note: For the survey a modified version of the mint_idea stylesheet is used.
Sorry...have a problem attaching two images to this post.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by mars99.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Update on 1.92plus from build 120623 to 120822 - HTML/JavaScript issues 2 years 1 month ago #85199

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 839
Hello,

For admin âge : did you clean your cache ?

For public survey : same thing AND did you try with default template ?

Denis

Aw: Re: Update on 1.92plus from build 120623 to 120822 - HTML/JavaScript issues 2 years 1 month ago #85208

• mars99
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi!

The problem seems is fixed.
There was an access right problem (to /scripts/jquery/*). Next time I'll first look into '/var/log/apache2/error.log'.
The './scripts/jquery' directory rights were set to 644 (dr-xr--r--). Now they are 754 ('drwxr-x-r--') for user/group 'root:www-data' and it seems to work again.
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by mars99. Reason: The other issue with the regex is also fixed...deleted it
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds
Donation Image