Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is there a way to replace the "the following surveys are eavailable" screen?

Is there a way to replace the "the following surveys are eavailable" screen? 1 year 11 months ago #84812

• fransmarcelissen
  • Expert Lime
  • Thank you received: 18
My surveys are always token-protected. I send invitations by email and sometimes by letter. Then the screen "the following surveys are available- no available surveys are available" is very confusing. Often customers make a mistake and come on this page, and do'nt understand what is happening (of course surveys are available-but not on this way).
As far as I understand this page is hard coded in the system. Or is there a decent way to replace it (or remove it)? I see two workarounds: (1) changing the translation of the strings, and (2): create a index.html file with an own text (than people come on this screen if they type (www.XXXX.nl)
Is there a better way, in 1.92 or 2.0?
Thanks
Frans
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Is there a way to replace the "the following surveys are eavailable" screen? 1 year 11 months ago #84818

• Ben_V
  • Platinum Lime
  • Thank you received: 234
Hi,
You may have a look at the surveylist.pstpl file of your install default template...
For example you can try to remove the {SURVEYLIST} placeholder (or hide the lines you don't need using CSS)
Ben/
Benoît

goo.gl/Bw5iM => Recherche GG dans le forum français (remplacer "exemple" dans la barre de recherche)
goo.gl/WX8PH => GG search for english forum (Replace "example" in the search bar)
goo.gl/IxiGu => Búsqueda en el foro en español (Cambiar "ejemplo" en la barra de...
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Ben_V.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds
Donation Image