Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: customization for all surveys to be public and support public statistics

customization for all surveys to be public and support public statistics 2 years 1 week ago #83659

• kaval
  • Fresh Lemon
Is there a way to allow all surveys to be public, and to allow public statistics either via a settings menu or alternatively by setting a config.php or changing some PHP global variables? I currenly have to do it for all individual surverys. Thanks,
-kaval
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: customization for all surveys to be public and support public statistics 2 years 1 week ago #83668

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 793
Hello,

No, by default public statistics is not active. You can do a cron script to set public statistics to Y each 5 minutes for example.
Or hack the LS code.

Re: customization for all surveys to be public and support public statistics 2 years 1 day ago #83995

• kaval
  • Fresh Lemon
I was looking into hacking the LS code, but it seems to be buried in there. Any idea of how to proceed.

Re: customization for all surveys to be public and support public statistics 1 year 11 months ago #84093

• kaval
  • Fresh Lemon
I did figure this out for anyone else who is interested. It is not very difficult. You can mod the file /admin/editsurveysettings.php.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds
Donation Image