Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Survey Creation Date Showing Wrong

Survey Creation Date Showing Wrong 2 years 2 months ago #83468

• charudatta
  • Fresh Lemon
I am new to lime survey i installed properly working configured some surveys but the creation date show wrong the date show as :( 1999 and also when survey submitted some fields are not saved sometimes why so.
and how to install app folder and dashboard can someone help me in that.
and i want customized report as per datebasis
I want configure survey as userbased login based is it possible.
I am ready to donate also for this project.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Survey Creation Date Showing Wrong 2 years 2 months ago #83482

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 323
First of all you are using the LS 2.0 version, which is not yet a stable release. So there might be bugs.

The screenshot is very small, very hard to see anything. The date LS is using, usually comes from the time on the server, so have a look on what time is on the server.

Unfortunately I don't really understand the rest of your post and what you want to do, could you elaborate a little? E.g. what is an "app folder", what do you mean with dashboard, how do you want to customize the report, what do you mean with user based login.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

Re: Survey Creation Date Showing Wrong 2 years 2 months ago #83483

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
Just checked on my test installation of LS 2.0 and there is the same problem showing, all surveys created on the 30.11.1999.

So this looks like a bug. Please add a bug report at the bug tracker:

www.limesurvey.org/en/community-services/bug-tracker
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

Re: Survey Creation Date Showing Wrong 2 years 2 months ago #83488

• charudatta
  • Fresh Lemon
I want setup admin page like this docs.limesurvey.org/img/wiki_up/020809.jpg and add user and usergroups who can just take surveys and so that data saved in database along with userid user group and there time.

About reports Can i get report
1 date wise
2 groupwise
3 user wise

by selecting option in drop down box.

and showing date wrong see in attaced file
dates_2012-07-16-2.JPG
Last Edit: 2 years 2 months ago by charudatta.

Re: Survey Creation Date Showing Wrong 2 years 2 months ago #83490

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
The screenshot you are posting is from quite a while ago and a total recode that was started but not continued due to the lack of resources. The current LS 2.0 is based on the 1.9x branch, but transfered to a php framework. So the interface you are posting will not be available any time soon.

You can filter reports already, however, I am still not sure what you mean with "groupwise" and I don't think it is possible based on a user, but you can of course access the responses of a user.

Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds
Donation Image