Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: After installing Version 1.92+ Build 120530 I get an MSSQL Error creating survey

After installing Version 1.92+ Build 120530 I get an MSSQL Error creating survey 2 years 4 months ago #81168

Hi,
I have a fresh install of Version 1.92+ Build 120530. It appears to have installed ok but when I try to create a new survey, once I save the survey settings I get an error:-

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Ambiguous column name 'qid'.:SELECT a.qid, a.code, a.answer, a.scale_id, a.assessment_value FROM [lime_answers] AS a, [lime_questions] as q WHERE a.qid = q.qid and q.sid = 15324 and a.language='en' and q.language='en' ORDER BY qid, scale_id, sortorder

I then cannot load that survey or delete it as I continue to get that error.

LimeSurvey 1.92 seems to be totally unusable for me.

Is it becuase of the ORDER BY clause having no prefix and so not able to determine between the a or q references in the SELECT statement. If so where do I change this and is this a bug in this build of Limesurvey?

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Rob
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: After installing Version 1.92+ Build 120530 I get an MSSQL Error creating survey 2 years 4 months ago #81170

• mdekker
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 68
Could you verify that changing the line 6824 in /classes/expressions/LimeExpressionManager.php fixes the problem?
---
Menno Dekker
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rob_Williams

Re: After installing Version 1.92+ Build 120530 I get an MSSQL Error creating survey 2 years 4 months ago #81176

Hi mdekker,

Yep...prefixed the ORDER BY cirteria with the a. reference and that has got me in and running.

This is probably the solution of another error I entered regarding the comfort update to 1.92. Here is the link to that error:-

www.limesurvey.org/en/forum/installation...-9642-to-v192-120517

Sounds like a little fix is required in the Limesurvey build :-)
Thanks for your help in this.
Rob

Re: After installing Version 1.92+ Build 120530 I get an MSSQL Error creating survey 2 years 4 months ago #81185

• mdekker
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 68
bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=6155

Resolved, not sure about the other problems on upgrade.
---
Menno Dekker
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
Donation Image