Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fatal error: Call to undefined function showadminmenu

Fatal error: Call to undefined function showadminmenu 2 years 3 months ago #80716

• mcki
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi :)

Since I did not get a response in the german forum, I want to try it again:

If I want to view any kind of statistic I get the following error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function showadminmenu() in .../projekte/limesurvey/admin/admin.php on line 670

Is there anyone who has an idea regarding this error?
It is a quite big survey with 1029 questions in 155 groups.

Thank you in advance, Denis.

Version 1.92+ Build 120509
mysql 5.1.58
php 5.3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Fatal error: Call to undefined function showadminmenu 2 years 3 months ago #80730

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 296
1. Does the problem show up for every survey?

2. Try to re-upload all files in binary mode, maybe a file was broken during upload.

3. Please switch on debug mode by adding the following line to your config.php file:
$debug = '1';

Are there any additional errors reported on top of the page?

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support

Aw: Re: Fatal error: Call to undefined function showadminmenu 2 years 3 months ago #80779

• mcki
  • Fresh Lemon
thanks for the reply :)

1. I tried the example "Hotel Satisfaction Survey". Everything works fine - including the statistics.

2. Haven´t tried it so far, because the example works - without showing errors.

3. Tried debug mode 1 and 2. Nothing appears at the top of the page. My whole survey is working without errors (it is an active and anonymous survey), except the statistics. If I want to display a statistic, I receive a blank white page with the error message I posted above.

Do you have any further ideas?

Aw: Re: Fatal error: Call to undefined function showadminmenu 2 years 3 months ago #81018

• mcki
  • Fresh Lemon
After upgrade to the current Version 1.92+ Build 120530 I am getting a "new" error message when I am trying to build a statistic:

Zugriff verweigert!
Sicherheits-Hinweis: Jemand könnte gerade versuchen Ihre LimeSurvey Sitzung zu übernehmen (Verdacht auf CSRF Angriff). Wenn Sie gerade auf einen verdächtigen Link geklickt haben, melden Sie dies bitte Ihrem System Administrator.
Dieses Problem kann ausserdem auftreten, wenn Sie in mehrern Browser-Tab/Fenstern gleichzeitig in LimeSurvey arbeiten.

Access denied!
Security alert: Someone may be trying to use your LimeSurvey session (CSRF attack suspected). If you just clicked on a malicious link, please report this to your system administrator.
Also this problem can occur when you are working/editing in LimeSurvey in several browser windows/tabs at the same time.

Already tried to change the browser etc. Error remains persistent :(
Please let me know if you have further ideas ...

Denis.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds
Donation Image