Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Making a conditional survey item (i.e., Kickout question)

Making a conditional survey item (i.e., Kickout question) 2 years 5 months ago #79624

• RayJ
  • Fresh Lemon
Can anyone point me in the right direction or tell me how to do the following:

For my Mastes thesis I have created a survey using limesurvey, the problem is IRB wants me to include a question that could kick-out participants if they are under the age of 18.

My thought is a simple are you 18 or older (yes or no) if no I would like the the user to be "kicked out of the survey" or brought to prompt that thanks them for there time, but states the survey is only for users of age.

My issues is that I am not sure how to create a question that could remove users or move them to the end of the survey.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Making a conditional survey item (i.e., Kickout question) 2 years 5 months ago #79631

• c_schmitz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 115
Look up in the documentation for quotas.
Support us, too. Donate to the LimeSurvey project and help keep us going!
Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by c_schmitz.

Re: Making a conditional survey item (i.e., Kickout question) 2 years 5 months ago #79667

• rvenkat
  • Senior Lime
  • Thank you received: 1
Create a yes/no question for "Are you 18 years or older?" (this will be the first question in the survey).

Go to quotas in Survey Properties. Add new quota.

Quota name: Age
Quota limit: 0
Quota action: terminate survey
Quota message: something like, "We thank you for your interest in the survey. At this time we are seeking opinions only from adults. Thank you."
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds
Donation Image