Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Unable to see statistics or export results to excel

Unable to see statistics or export results to excel 2 years 7 months ago #78269

• tvandetta
  • Fresh Lemon
I've just upgraded to 1.92+ Build 120405 on a Solaris 10 box running Apache 2 and php 5.3.6

My surveys from 1.90 seemed to have imported just fine. When I attempt to view statistics I get an http connection error.

So, I "View summary of all available fields" in HTML, PDF, or Excel as the output format, and click view stats, and I get:

The connection was reset
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If you computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

The same thing happens if I attempt to export the results to a Microsoft Excel file from the "export results to an application" option. The other export options seem to work.

I haven't found a log file that is helping me sort out where the problem is. I have set debug=1 in the config.php, but I don't get any errors, as it doesn't load any page.

Any help sorting out even where to look would be greatly appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Unable to see statistics or export results to excel 2 years 7 months ago #78325

• tvandetta
  • Fresh Lemon
I have now been able to determine that I am getting a segmentation fault with statistics.php and exportresults.php. When I try either one, I immediately get an error message in the apache logs that looks like:

[Mon Apr 09 10:47:31 2012] [notice] child pid 22456 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds
Donation Image