Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: logic breaks when importing validation from 1.91 to 1.92

logic breaks when importing validation from 1.91 to 1.92 2 years 3 months ago #77881

• atiut
  • Senior Lime
  • Thank you received: 2
This is probably a bug, but I would like to be sure before i submit to the bugtracker. I have already submitted 2 tickets and I would rather not spam :).

I imported a survey from 1.91 to 1.92. The original had some questions with settings like the below

They were moved into the new installation, where they do not seem to work. But, much worse, they break the questionnaire logic. Namely, any question that does have a condition will become hidden. Once I remove the max value all is fine within the group.

Two questions:
1. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
2. Is there a bulk way to fix it, like a find/replace in the XML? I am playing around with the logic report right now.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: logic breaks when importing validation from 1.91 to 1.92 2 years 3 months ago #77887

• TMSWhite
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 82
Please open a bug ticket and attach the actual survey and provide enough detail that we can try to reproduce the issue.

Re: logic breaks when importing validation from 1.91 to 1.92 2 years 3 months ago #77889

• c_schmitz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 99
Does it work using a factory template?
Support us, too. Donate to the LimeSurvey project and help keep us going!
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds
Donation Image