Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: upgrade-mssqlnative.php in v1.92+ recognizes wrong $oldversion

upgrade-mssqlnative.php in v1.92+ recognizes wrong $oldversion 2 years 6 months ago #76838

• MPIDR
  • Fresh Lemon
Dear all,

we are running LimeSurvey 1.91 on a Windows Server 2008 R2 with IIS 7.5, MS SQL Server 2005 and PHP 5.3.8. This is all working fine. Since we badly need the expression mamager introduced in version 1.92, we would like to upgrade to that version. Unfortunately, the upgrade went wrong and gave us a number of SQL error messages.

When looking at the upgrade-mssqlnative.php code, I found that the failed SQL statements should never been executed since they are for "$oldversion < 148".

So I changed the script to see what version is being detected. It turned out the our LimeSurvey v1.91 is recognized as v1.46.

Are there different version numbers for the LimeSurvey build and the underlying database?

Regards
MPIDR
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Aw: upgrade-mssqlnative.php in v1.92+ recognizes wrong $oldversion 2 years 6 months ago #76874

• MPIDR
  • Fresh Lemon
It has been approved by a LimeSurvey programmer that the database uses an internal version numbering that is different from the LimeSurvey version.

Regards
MPIDR
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds
Donation Image