Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Problem accessing my survey's after upgrade - script error messages

Problem accessing my survey's after upgrade - script error messages 2 years 6 months ago #76168

• mlhynes
  • Fresh Lemon
After upgrading LimeSurvey I can no longer access my existing surveys due to script error messages (see examples below). I'm accessing LimeSurvey through my own domain and using a hosting company (smartermovement.org/survey/admin/admin.php ). Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Unknown column 'private' in 'field list':SELECT private, datestamp, ipaddr, refurl FROM `lime_surveys` WHERE sid=97774

Table 's553174_lime1.lime_surveys_rights' doesn't exist:SELECT * FROM lime_surveys_rights WHERE sid=35458 AND uid = 1
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Problem accessing my survey's after upgrade - script error messages 2 years 6 months ago #76180

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 296
From which version to which version did you update?

Have there been any problems during update?

Can you check if the column "private" exists at the "lime_surveys" table?

Can you post the DB settinsg from config.php

Please check if table lime_surveys_rights exists.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support

Re: Problem accessing my survey's after upgrade - script error messages 2 years 6 months ago #76186

• mlhynes
  • Fresh Lemon
I’m unsure which version I had originally installed (I’m using Fantastico via a cPanel)

I currently have the following installed: /survey (1.90+) (see attached screenshot)

I did have a problem with available disc space when updating, but this has now been rectified by the hosting company

I’ve also attached the ‘back-up entire database’ file

Apologies, but I’m not in the ‘expert’ bracket when it comes to these software issues, and I appreciate your help

Re: Problem accessing my survey's after upgrade - script error messages 2 years 6 months ago #76229

• mlhynes
  • Fresh Lemon
Mazi

I surmised that the issues occurred during the confusion with the available disc space and the upgrade process. I had already backup my surveys so I built a new directory and then upgraded LimeSurvey again to this particular directory. I then imported the surveys and I'm 'back in action' again so-to-speak.

Thanks for your help and apologies for any inconvenience.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds
Donation Image