Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Can only log into 1.92 with default username and password

Can only log into 1.92 with default username and password 2 years 4 months ago #76132

• lauran1133
  • Fresh Lemon
So I just installed the new stable (I hope) 1.92 version. It all went well, got into the admin login using the default "admin" and "password" credentials. Went back and changed the name of the admin/install... seems I did everything right. Trouble is... I seem to be stuck in some sort of admin login loop, if you will. When logged in with the default credentials, the minute I click on anything I'm returned to the login screen. As such, I'm not sure how to figure out what my actual superadmin login and password is. I figured there would be a way to set this when I was logged in with the defaults, but I just keep getting booted out. I'm baffled what I'm doing wrong. :(

I attached a snapshot of the screen I get...
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Can only log into 1.92 with default username and password 2 years 4 months ago #76137

• lauran1133
  • Fresh Lemon
Okay... I figured it out. It was a browser issue or cache issue. I just opened it in IE and voila! It works! YAY! :cheer:

Re: Can only log into 1.92 with default username and password 2 years 4 months ago #76154

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 291
lauran1133 wrote:
Okay... I figured it out. It was a browser issue or cache issue. I just opened it in IE and voila! It works! YAY! :cheer:
You're welcome :-)

If you enjoy limesurvey please consider a donation to the team .
We do all this in our free time and you don't have to pay a penny for this software.

Without your help we can't keep this project alive.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds
Donation Image