Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Radiobutton missing

Radiobutton missing 2 years 2 months ago #74660

• granen
  • Junior Lime
Hello,

Having a problem with yes/no radiobuttons. As you can see on the attached screen photo Yes (Ja) is not appearing only No (Nej) and No answer (Inget Svar). Have attached my template and the question group to if this can be the problem. The problem seems to be internet explorer related. Three different persons have contacted me regarding the problem, two tried to answer in Internet Explorer and one in Lotus Notes (!).

Very happy if someone knows what the problem is since it is an active survey.

My Limesurvey
Version 1.91+ Build 12170
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Aw: Radiobutton missing 2 years 1 month ago #74696

• Steve
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 46
Hello,

I can't import your question group but the template seems to work fine. I tested it with Internet Explorer 8 and in my test case the problem with the missing radio button also occured. It seems problem with Compatibility View (which displays websites as if you are using an older IE version). So it might be an idea to turn of Compatibility View in the used browser (see windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/why...-internet-explorer-9 ).
Attachments:
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards,

Stefan Gohlke
LimeSurvey Team

Re: Aw: Radiobutton missing 2 years 1 month ago #74700

• granen
  • Junior Lime
Hi Steve,

Thanks for answer. Found my self a PC to test with and manage to fix it using another template. Irritating that Internet Explorer never behave like other browsers.

//Erik
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds
Donation Image