Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to log into the mydwl DB?

How to log into the mydwl DB? 2 years 8 months ago #74015

• tomdelf
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi,

the same old issue, but with a twist.

I deactivated my survey, and am now trying to figure out how to import results from the deactivated table. The procedure laid out in the manual ("Import responses from a deactivated survey table") does not work because when there are no tables listed in the "Source table" field to import (but if i run a "Check data integrity", the "Data redundancy check" lists the table i'd like to import). My guess is that structurally there have been some changes.

Ok, this much i figured out myself.

But then, the next step is to login to the mydwl DB instance and copy the results from there and manually enter them into the table, correct?

Would someone kindly explain how do i login to the DB?

Many thanks!

Tom
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: How to log into the mydwl DB? 2 years 8 months ago #74020

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 296
tomdelf wrote:
Would someone kindly explain how do i login to the DB?
That's a question you should ask your provider. Most of them offer a DB interface using tools like phpmyadmin. You can login there using username/password and can then access the tables. The answer data can be found at the "lime_survey_12345" tables (or their renamed equivalents having a timestamp at the table name).

Another alternative might be to export the whole DB using the DB backup feature at the Limesurvey admin backend. You can then open the exported.SQL file with any text editor.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds
Donation Image