Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Can't assign user access permission after importing survey

Can't assign user access permission after importing survey 2 years 7 months ago #73852

• lstrange
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello, I recently installed Version 1.91+ Build 12170 on a test and production server. I had a user set up a survey on the test survey. I exported it out as an .lss file, then did an import to production, with no errors.

As admin, when I go to the survey, go to survey permissions - and go to the user dropdown, it is empty, even though I have 3 superadmins set up.

Any idea why my user dropdown list might be empty? I searched through the forum and couldn't find anything.

Thanks! Lainie
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Can't assign user access permission after importing survey 2 years 7 months ago #73864

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 296
When exporting and importing a survey, you only port the survey data, no Limesurvey admin user data.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support

Re: Can't assign user access permission after importing survey 2 years 7 months ago #73865

• lstrange
  • Fresh Lemon
Ok, he mysteriously has access to the survey now. Sorry for the trouble everyone.

My hunch is a caching issue - caching, caching....I always have to remember to check that first!

Lainie

Re: Can't assign user access permission after importing survey 2 years 7 months ago #73883

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 296
For Firefox (and probably other browsers as well), there are nice add-ons to clear the cache with one click.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds
Donation Image