Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "language.php on line 36" Error on install

"language.php on line 36" Error on install 2 years 10 months ago #67764

• DannyBiker
  • Fresh Lemon
Hello,

I followed the installation guide, configuring the config.php with the proper values but I get this when I reach the "admin/install" directory :

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function sanitize_languagecode() in /home/****/public_html/limesurvey/classes/core/language.php on line 36"

(The **** are replacing my domain obviously).

What should I do ? I made a quick search over here and on Google but nothing came out of it...

Thanks !

PS : you should REALLY have a login field on the forum page ! I had to search 5 minutes before understanding that I had to go back to the website main page, sign and log in from there THEN go to the forums in order to access it as a registered user. Not very user-friendly...:)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: "language.php on line 36" Error on install 2 years 10 months ago #67800

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 294
Try re-uploading all files in binary mode, maybe a file was broken during update.
DannyBiker wrote:
PS : you should REALLY have a login field on the forum page ! I had to search 5 minutes before understanding that I had to go back to the website main page, sign and log in from there THEN go to the forums in order to access it as a registered user. Not very user-friendly...:)
I agree. You can add this as a feature request at our feature tracker . Please describe your idea as detailed as possible and try to outline a suitable solution/implementation as well.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds
Donation Image