Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Choose randomly 10 out of 100 potencial questions/answers

Choose randomly 10 out of 100 potencial questions/answers 3 years 1 month ago #65184

• marlon1964
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi,
Guys, I wonder if it is possible that the consumer/participant only see 10 potential questions that appear to him/her randomly choose from a list of 100 question. This is to avoid the burden of having to choose from 100 items.

Example
There are 100 products he/she can evaluate, but the consumer would only see 10 of them
So the consumer 1 will evaluate 10 random products, and consumer 2 will evaluate other different 10 and so on.

If so, how can I do that?

Thank you

Marlon
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Choose randomly 10 out of 100 potencial questions/answers 3 years 1 month ago #65203

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 806
You can generate random number and load it into a hidden question to control survey behaviour - docs.limesurvey.org/tiki-index.php?page=...rol_survey_behaviour
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

LimeSurvey is open-source and run entirely by volunteers so please consider donating to support the project.
The following user(s) said Thank You: marlon1964

Re: Choose randomly 10 out of 100 potencial questions/answers 1 year 6 months ago #94640

• marlon1964
  • Fresh Lemon
Thank you I will see how it works
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds
Donation Image