Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tabs at top of settings pages not working

Tabs at top of settings pages not working 3 years 1 week ago #64493

I've recently installed a copy of a 1.91+ build 10647 on a server and the install went off without any trouble.

I went to create a new survey and the top of the 'Create, import or copy survey' screen doesn't have tabs as I would have expected. Instead it has an unordered list of links which seem to anchor to further down the page.

That in itself isn't too big a problem but it seems that because the page hasn't fully loaded when I fill out the survey details and click 'save' nothing happens. The page doesn't refresh, doesn't change at all, it just stays as is. Almost as if the 'Save' button isn't working at all.

I've used 1.80+ in the past and the options were all shown as tabs, it allowed me to save, etc. so I'm not sure what is happening.

Not sure if the two are related in some way but when I go to the 'Template Editor' I get an error which says "Failed to copy template.js to new template directory"

I have included a screenshot of how the 'Create survey' screen is presenting in case anyone doesn't understand what I mean.
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Tabs at top of settings pages not working 2 years 11 months ago #64974

• stockchris
  • Fresh Lemon
  • Thank you received: 1
I have about the same problem after performing the 3-click upgrade from 1.87 to 1.91+. Some tabs/icons on the settings pages show up, while the rest is displayed as an unordered list. On further editing levels it seems that some options are missing (no icons/tabs or list items shown). I have also attached a screenshot for illustration.

Help is very much appreciated! Thanks!
2011-08-26_114946.png

Re: Tabs at top of settings pages not working 2 years 11 months ago #64998

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 799
Hello,

Did you clean your brower cache :).

Re: Tabs at top of settings pages not working 2 years 11 months ago #65002

• DenisChenu
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 799
Hello,

Did you clean your brower cache :)?

Re: Tabs at top of settings pages not working 2 years 11 months ago #65006

• stockchris
  • Fresh Lemon
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi,

yes I did, several times actually as well as reboot the computer and try different browsers (deleting all their caches). I finally ended up doing a manual install of 1.91 from scratch which I finished about 30 minutes ago. Things seem to be fine now and in the end that might have been faster than trying to figure out this problem. Thanks for your help!
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds
Donation Image