Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Detailed Email

Detailed Email 3 years 2 months ago #64394

• panthia
  • Fresh Lemon
I have several installations. One is Version 1.90 Build 9029 and it allows me to choose Admin notification of "Detailed email notification with result codes".

On Version 1.91+ Build 10604 I can choose, "Send detailed admin notification email to:" but the email that I receive is always blank. It seems that one should be able to edit the detailed email but the template is blank and when I select "Default" nothing fills in on the template.

I have not been able to make the detailed notification work like it did in the prior version and I have no idea how to create a template that includes the responses. I am sure this is an easy fix but I have not found the answer.

Is there an example of a template that I can use for both the basic and the detailed reporting?
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by panthia.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Detailed Email 3 years 2 months ago #64515

• panthia
  • Fresh Lemon
I solved it by creating a 1.90 install and then upgrading to the latest version with the comfort upgrade.

Here is the template that was missing for some reason:

Hello, A new response was submitted for your survey '{SURVEYNAME}'. Click the following link to reload the survey: {RELOADURL} Click the following link to see the individual response: {VIEWRESPONSEURL} Click the following link to edit the individual response: {EDITRESPONSEURL} View statistics by clicking here: {STATISTICSURL}
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds
Donation Image