Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Version 1.91 copy and pasting (I know I'm not supposed to!)

Version 1.91 copy and pasting (I know I'm not supposed to!) 3 years 1 month ago #63599

• cheer30
  • Fresh Lemon
I have a multi-round survey as part of my dissertation research. My university updated to 1.91 without giving us warning. In previous rounds of the survey I made a table in word that I copy and pasted into a Limesurvey Array question. Yes I know all the forums say copy and pasting causes problems, but for me the tables held their formatting. Between rounds I have a word document with the 165 tables that I update with new descriptive statistics/frequencies and then copy and paste into the next round of the survey. Since my university updated the LimeSurvey version the formatting of my table is stripped away.

See attached for a file with screenshots of the difference in formatting - mainly background color of header row as well as border outlines.

Any suggestions of how to override the upgrade or format the copy and paste. I know I can recreate all the tables, but really don't want to spend days doing such...

File Attachment:

File Name: limesurvey help.doc
File Size: 236 KB
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by cheer30.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Version 1.91 copy and pasting (I know I'm not supposed to!) 3 years 1 month ago #63607

• c_schmitz
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 104
Use OpenOffice/LibreOffice because it will give you clean HTML.
Support us, too. Donate to the LimeSurvey project and help keep us going!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds
Donation Image