Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Include participant's TOKEN into the Print Answers Page-Template

Include participant's TOKEN into the Print Answers Page-Template 3 years 1 month ago #62371

• encyency
  • Fresh Lemon
Hi,

thank you for developing such a great tool!

Question:

I would like to include the participant's token into the answers-print-out page. I already managed to include things like {TOKEN:LASTNAME} and {TOKEN:EMAIL} into the printanswers.pstpl (right before {ANSWERTABLE}), but cannot manage to include {TOKEN}. Obviously the software needs to know which token I would like to print out. I don’t know how to do that.

Is there a possibility to change the {ANSWERTABLE} content? Where?

Thank you for your time!
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Include participant's TOKEN into the Print Answers Page-Template 3 years 1 month ago #62424

• Ben_V
  • Platinum Lime
  • Thank you received: 234
I really hope that you 'll get a better answer, but if not (and token ID absolutly necessary for you) you can install and use LS 1.87, because the token ID is natively included into the {ANSWERTABLE}...
The big problem: you won't import a .lss saved survey if already made with LS +1.90 !

_187.jpg
Benoît

goo.gl/Bw5iM => Recherche GG dans le forum français (remplacer "exemple" dans la barre de recherche)
goo.gl/WX8PH => GG search for english forum (Replace "example" in the search bar)
goo.gl/IxiGu => Búsqueda en el foro en español (Cambiar "ejemplo" en la barra de...
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Ben_V.

Aw: Include participant's TOKEN into the Print Answers Page-Template 3 years 1 month ago #62441

• encyency
  • Fresh Lemon
@benitov Thank you very much for your suggestion!

I kind of stumbeled over the right solution! Here it goes:

If you would like TOKEN displayed in the print-answers-output you'll need to make some changes inside the printanswers.php. You'll find it in the root directory of your limesurvey installation.

1. backup your "printanswers.php"
2. open "printanswers.php" in the root directory
3. search for "TOKEN"
4. delete entry "unset ($fnames);"
5. save

That's it!

Thanks everyone for reading and trying to help!
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by encyency.

Re: Aw: Include participant's TOKEN into the Print Answers Page-Template 3 years 1 month ago #62443

• Ben_V
  • Platinum Lime
  • Thank you received: 234
The best way: to ask and to search by yourself in the same time.
Thanks a lot to share this because it's an important thing to know and sure i'll use it soon.
Ben
Benoît

goo.gl/Bw5iM => Recherche GG dans le forum français (remplacer "exemple" dans la barre de recherche)
goo.gl/WX8PH => GG search for english forum (Replace "example" in the search bar)
goo.gl/IxiGu => Búsqueda en el foro en español (Cambiar "ejemplo" en la barra de...
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds
Donation Image