Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 1.91 10089 to 1.91+ 10232

1.91 10089 to 1.91+ 10232 3 years 5 months ago #62034

  • xamarshahx
  • xamarshahx's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Fresh Lemon
  • Posts: 12
  • Karma: 0
I just get a blank screen after I click the last Proceed button and it will not update. I get the same thing on our Intranet and Internet versions.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: 1.91 10089 to 1.91+ 10232 3 years 5 months ago #62045

  • zediniz
  • zediniz's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Fresh Lemon
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: 0
Je n'ai pas eu de problème pour la mise à jour en local (MAMP OS X 10)

Par contre chez OVH je reçois le message suivant :

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)

Que faire ?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: 1.91 10089 to 1.91+ 10232 3 years 5 months ago #62068

  • zediniz
  • zediniz's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Fresh Lemon
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: 0
I got it with a new installation.

No problem anymore
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: 1.91 10089 to 1.91+ 10232 3 years 5 months ago #62218

  • Integrald
  • Integrald's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Fresh Lemon
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: 0
xamarshahx wrote:
I just get a blank screen after I click the last Proceed button and it will not update. I get the same thing on our Intranet and Internet versions.

Same thing here, any suggestions? Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: 1.91 10089 to 1.91+ 10232 3 years 5 months ago #62231

  • Integrald
  • Integrald's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Fresh Lemon
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: 0
Integrald wrote:
xamarshahx wrote:
I just get a blank screen after I click the last Proceed button and it will not update. I get the same thing on our Intranet and Internet versions.

Same thing here, any suggestions? Thanks!

Found this in another post.

bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=5199

will try it when I get a chance. hopefully will solve the problem.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: 1.91 10089 to 1.91+ 10232 3 years 5 months ago #62257

  • Integrald
  • Integrald's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Fresh Lemon
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: 0
Integrald wrote:
Integrald wrote:
xamarshahx wrote:
I just get a blank screen after I click the last Proceed button and it will not update. I get the same thing on our Intranet and Internet versions.

Same thing here, any suggestions? Thanks!

Found this in another post.

bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=5199

will try it when I get a chance. hopefully will solve the problem.

Yes--- This works update completed. Yippee!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds
Donation Image