Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I Have a problem with sending email (number of emails+speed)

I Have a problem with sending email (number of emails+speed) 3 years 4 months ago #61752

• Hadeel
  • Fresh Lemon
Please Help me,
I'm using Limesurvey V 1.90
I'm trying to send 28800 invitiation by tokens.
the problem when I click send invitation from the top menue then click send,it's just send 50 email within 100 minutes wich is each email takes about 2 minutes to send "very slow".
could you provide us a soulotion in the setting of lime survey to send 28800 email with less time.
Help me:S
Thanks every one
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: I Have a problem with sending email (number of emails+speed) 2 years 10 months ago #71198

• efici_km
  • Fresh Lemon
Did you ever figure this out? I am having terrible slowness sending invitations (HTML invitations with tokens). I have 60,000 invites to send and it will take at least a week at the current speed. And I will have to keep clicking on "continue" since batches larger than 100 fail. Does anyone know how to speed up the invitation speed? Or at least make it run without stopping?
ps. This is on a robust server and a fast network, the problem isn't hardware or network related.

Re: I Have a problem with sending email (number of emails+speed) 2 years 10 months ago #71211

• DenisChenu
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 844
efici_km wrote:
ps. This is on a robust server and a fast network, the problem isn't hardware or network related.
In my installation, i had to limit the speed for sending to some server. I leave 1 second delay beetween each mail sending for this server.

I don't have this problem on my server, i think limeservice don't have this problem too, then i think it's a server problem.

Denis

Re: I Have a problem with sending email (number of emails+speed) 2 years 10 months ago #71221

• efici_km
  • Fresh Lemon
Thank you. Can you point me to the configuration setting where I can set the email delay? I would like to try it.

-Kevin

Re: I Have a problem with sending email (number of emails+speed) 2 years 10 months ago #71235

• DenisChenu
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Moderator Lime
  • Thank you received: 844
efici_km wrote:
Thank you. Can you point me to the configuration setting where I can set the email delay? I would like to try it.

-Kevin
What is your mailserver ?

If it's postfix : .etc/postfix/main.cf and /etc/postfix/master.cf for example.

Denis
The following user(s) said Thank You: efici_km

Re: I Have a problem with sending email (number of emails+speed) 2 years 10 months ago #71239

• efici_km
  • Fresh Lemon
Great, thank you.

Re: I Have a problem with sending email (number of emails+speed) 2 years 9 months ago #71848

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 296
You're welcome :-)

If our hints have been helpful and you enjoy limesurvey please consider a donation to the team .
We do all this in our free time and you don't have to pay a penny for this software.

Without your help we can't keep this project alive.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds
Donation Image